According to data from The report of Statista the enormous amount of 2021 zettabytes of data will be generated by the end of 74. Only with the use of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) technologies can this enormous flood of information be sensibly channeled and converted into value-added business processes.
Therefore, do not miss the virtual InterSystems AI + ML Summit 2021 from January 25 - February 4, 2021, during which you can read under the heading “Discover new perspectives. Actively shape the future.” Find out everything you need to know about the current status of AI and ML. The diverse range of topics ranges from detailed descriptions of the current situation and "hot" AI trends to specific use cases in different industries and interactive workshops. In the first week we focus on AI and ML in healthcare, while in the second week we deal with the topics across industries.
The agenda highlights at a glance
#Healthcare (January 25-29)
- AI in healthcare: Applications in the medical informatics initiative, Dr. Danny Ammon from the University Hospital Jena, supported by colleagues from März Internetwork Services AG and InterSystems.
- How much say may / should an algorithm have and when? Jun.-Prof. dr Susanne Michl, Charité, in her lecture "Health care: AI and ethics".
- Benjamin De Boe (Product Manager, InterSystems) examines the current state of the art in AI and ML in his session, with a focus on healthcare applications: How far are we from a "real" Doctor Google, a Doctor Google that actually makes us sane and not just paranoid? And how will ML help us get to a COVID vaccine faster?
- Yossi Cohen (NHS England and InterSystems) describes how AI and ML support healthcare, life sciences and medical research from his perspective as a medical professional.
#CrossIndustry (February 1-4)
- In his keynote "When is Artificial Intelligence Trustworthy?", Professor Roberto Zicari from the Goethe University Frankfurt am Main describes the so-called "Framework for Trustworthy AI" as defined by the High-Level Expert Group on Artificial Intelligence of the European Commission. He then presents Z-Inspection®, one of the first methods to evaluate TrustworthyAI in practice.
- Daniel Carton (Founder and CEO, BotCraft) and Jens Frenkel (Sales Executive, InterSystems) will use concrete case studies to show how AI and ML are revolutionizing industrial production.
- Stefan Wittmann (Product Manager, InterSystems) shows how InterSystems IRIS facilitates entry into the world of artificial intelligence and supports the realization of innovative application scenarios with advanced product features.
Here you will find further information and the online registration.