Together with 14 Saxon companies, Wirtschaftsförderung Sachsen GmbH (WFS) is presenting the business location and the diverse range of medical technology under the umbrella brand "SAXONY!" from today until January 27th at Arab Health in Dubai, one of the largest and most important medical technology trade fairs in the world .
Economics Minister Martin Dulig: »The Arab Health trade fair offers our Saxon companies an ideal environment to present their products in one of the fastest growing and most lucrative healthcare markets in the world. Saxon exhibitors recognized this potential early on and have been present at Arab Health for more than 15 years. There, the life sciences location Saxony has earned an excellent reputation with a modern joint stand and cosmopolitan exhibitors. Thanks to the market opportunities that open up in Dubai, Arab Health also always attracts new first-time exhibitors. This year, these include KEK GmbH from Laußnitz, OMEGA Blechbearbeitung Limbach-Oberfrohna AG and the company WOLFRAM Designers and Engineers from Dresden.«
"The fact that there are again numerous Saxon exhibitors on site despite the aggravated Corona situation and the associated conditions shows how important personal contacts and discussions are for entering the market and winning business partners," adds Thomas Horn, Managing Director of Saxony's Economic Development Agency GmbH (WFS).
The following companies will introduce themselves to the specialist audience at the Saxon joint stand, which WFS is organizing on behalf of the Saxon State Ministry for Economic Affairs, Labor and Transport (SMWA):
- ACL GmbH from Markkleeberg (imaging IT hardware for medical and hygienically critical areas),
- BOSK GmbH from Seifhennersdorf (environmentally friendly containers for the personal hygiene of patients in need of care),
- Gamma-Service Recycling GmbH from Leipzig (transport and handling of radioactive substances),
- Gamma-Service Medical GmbH from Leipzig (gamma irradiation systems for the irradiation of blood components and for cell irradiation in the research area),
- Intecsoft medical GmbH & Co. KG from Dresden (cloud and app-based digital solutions in the healthcare sector),
- KEK GmbH from Laußnitz (laboratory and medical equipment),
- SIGMA Medizin-Technik GmbH (Micromed Group) from Gelenau (product solutions for neurology),
- OMEGA sheet metal processing Limbach-Oberfrohna AG (medicine and doctor cabinets as well as hospital equipment),
- Samed GmbH Dresden (transport of medical products, training equipment for the medical sector),
- WOLFRAM designers and engineers from Dresden (design and construction for medical products),
- Hospital Trade trading office Manfred Jonasch from Cottbus (trade in used medical technology),
- dr Müller Gerätebau GmbH from Freital (manufacturer of systems for diabetes diagnostics and therapy),
- FAN Fischer Analyzeninstrumente GmbH from Leipzig (supplier of devices for breath gas analysis),
- Roboscreen GmbH from Leipzig (specialist in laboratory diagnostics).
BIO Europe 2022 in Leipzig
The Saxon presence at this international fair is also an important opportunity to promote BIO-Europe, which takes place in Leipzig from October 24th to 26th this year. the BIO-Europe is the largest and leading partnering conference for the international biotech industry outside of the USA. It plays a crucial role in bringing companies from all areas of the biotechnological value chain (including biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical technology) together with investors and scientists.
»Leipzig is a hub for innovations in healthcare in Europe. For example, clusters are emerging on the 'BioCity Campus' that drive innovation at the interface between pharma and biotech. The fact that the renowned BIO-Europe 2022 is taking place in Leipzig is logical and of inestimable value for Saxony. The fair brings together the continent's top researchers and decision-makers. Above all, young, up-and-coming companies can make new contacts and maintain existing partnerships in Leipzig. These pave the way for further innovations and medical breakthroughs. The biotech hotspot Leipzig and the Leipzig Trade Fair will be very good hosts and will draw even more attention to Saxony as a business location in Europe,” said Economics Minister Martin Dulig.
»The fact that Leipzig is hosting the international BIO-Europe this year shows that Saxony is internationally convincing and attractive as a life sciences location. With the support of the biosaxony industry network, the trade fair city wants to become a start-up hotspot for the industry. The international focus that BIO-Europe gives Leipzig as a location is an important building block,« explained WFS Managing Director Thomas Horn.
Source: Press release Wirtschaftsförderung Sachsen GmbH from January 24.01.2022th, XNUMX